Papers on Ionosphere and Upper Atmosphere
Longitudinal variations of the topside ionosphere at low latitudes: Satellite measurements and mathematical modelings
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 101, Issue A8, pages 17191–17205, 1 August 1996
How to Cite
1996), Longitudinal variations of the topside ionosphere at low latitudes: Satellite measurements and mathematical modelings, J. Geophys. Res., 101(A8), 17191–17205, doi:10.1029/96JA01315., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!