Papers on Geodesy and Gravity Tectonophysics
Tidal calibration of borehole strain meters: Removing the effects of small-scale inhomogeneity
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 1996
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 101, Issue B11, pages 25553–25571, 10 November 1996
How to Cite
1996), Tidal calibration of borehole strain meters: Removing the effects of small-scale inhomogeneity, J. Geophys. Res., 101(B11), 25553–25571, doi:10.1029/96JB02273., , , , and (
- Issue online: 10 NOV 1996
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 1996
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!