Papers on Geodesy and Gravity Tectonophysics
Lateral flow of hot plume material ponded at sublithospheric depths
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 101, Issue B12, pages 28065–28083, 10 December 1996
How to Cite
1996), Lateral flow of hot plume material ponded at sublithospheric depths, J. Geophys. Res., 101(B12), 28065–28083, doi:10.1029/96JB02463.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!