A Lagrangian approach to the seasonal variation of salinity in the mixed layer of the Indonesian Seas
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 101, Issue C5, pages 12265–12285, 15 May 1996
How to Cite
1996), A Lagrangian approach to the seasonal variation of salinity in the mixed layer of the Indonesian Seas, J. Geophys. Res., 101(C5), 12265–12285, doi:10.1029/96JC00390., , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!