Applications of an energy transfer model to three problems in planetary regoliths: The solid-state greenhouse, thermal beaming, and emittance spectra
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets (1991–2012)
Volume 101, Issue E7, pages 16833–16840, 25 July 1996
How to Cite
1996), Applications of an energy transfer model to three problems in planetary regoliths: The solid-state greenhouse, thermal beaming, and emittance spectra, J. Geophys. Res., 101(E7), 16833–16840, doi:10.1029/96JE00918.(
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!