Complex chiral admittance of conducting multiturn helices embedded in a dielectrically lossy medium in the quasi-stationary approximation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 715–727, July-August 1996
How to Cite
1996), Complex chiral admittance of conducting multiturn helices embedded in a dielectrically lossy medium in the quasi-stationary approximation, Radio Sci., 31(4), 715–727, doi:10.1029/96RS00282., and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!