Analytic solution for low-frequency magnetic induction in an equatorially stratified sphere: Horizontal excitation
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1997 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1761–1776, September-October 1997
How to Cite
1997), Analytic solution for low-frequency magnetic induction in an equatorially stratified sphere: Horizontal excitation, Radio Sci., 32(5), 1761–1776, doi:10.1029/97RS01401.(
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 1997
- , Handbook of Mathematical FunctionsM. Abramowitz, I. Stegun, Dover, Mineola, N. Y., 1965.
- Analytic validation of a three-dimensional scalar-potential finite-difference code for low-frequency magnetic induction, Appl. Comput. Electromagn. Soc. J., 113, 72–81, 1996. , ,
- An analytic solution for verification of computer models for low-frequency magnetic induction, Radio Sci., 32, 343–367, 1997. , ,
- Tables of Integrals, Series and Products, Academic, San Diego, Calif., 1965. , ,
- Methods of Theoretical Physics, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1953. , ,