Coherent radar imaging: Signal processing and statistical properties
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1997 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 2373–2391, November-December 1997
How to Cite
1997), Coherent radar imaging: Signal processing and statistical properties, Radio Sci., 32(6), 2373–2391, doi:10.1029/97RS02017.(
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 1997
- The Measurement of Power Spectra From the Point of View of Communications Engineering, Dover, Mineola, N.Y., 1959. , ,
- Beam-forming matrix simplifies design of electronically scanned antennas, Electron. Des., 170–173, 1961. , ,
- What is the fast Fourier transform?, IEEE Trans. Audio Electroacoust., AU-15, 45–55, 1967. , , , , , , , , , ,
- An algorithm for the machine calculation of complex Fourier series, Math. of Comput., 1990, 297–301, 1965. , ,
- Radar interferometry: A new technique for studying plasma turbulence in the ionosphere, J. Geophys. Res., 86, 1467–1472, 1981. , , ,
- STARE: A new radar auroral backscatter experiment in northern Scandinavia, Radio Sci., 13, 1021–1039, 1978. , , , ,
- Brightness distribution of midlatitude E region echoes detected at the Chung-Li VHF radar, J. Geophys. Res., 100, 14703–14715, 1995. , , , , ,
- Radar imaging of equatorial F region irregularities with maximum entropy interferometry, Radio Science, 31, 1567–1578, 1996. ,
- Imaging coherent backscatter radar observations of topside equatorial spread F,Radio Sci., 3261997. , and ,
- A poststatistics steering technique for MST radar applications, Radio Sci., 25, 591–594, 1990. , ,
- Radar interferometric imaging of field-aligned plasma irregularities in the equatorial electrojet, Geophys. Res. Lett., 18, 41–44, 1991. , ,
- Planetary radar astronomy, Rev. Mod. Phys., 654, 1235–1279, 1993. ,
- Some aspects of diffraction theory and their application to the ionosphere, Rep. Prog. Phys., 19, 188–267, 1956. ,
- Multiple beams from linear arrays, IRE Trans. Antennas Propag., 154–161, 1961. , ,
- , Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods, Proceedings of the 14th International Workshop on Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods, Cambridge, England, 1994J. Skilling, S. Sibisi, Fundamental Theory of Physics, 70, 323, Kluwer Acad., Norwell, Mass., 1996.
- , Maximum-Entropy and Bayesian Methods in Inverse Problems, Fundamental Theories of PhysicsC. R. Smith, W. T. Grandy Jr., 492, Kluwer Acad., 1985.
- Investigation of radar interferometric technique with applications to the atmosphere, Ph.D. thesis,Dep. of Electr. and Comput. Eng., Univ. of Ill.,Urbana,1992. , 1961],,
- , Image Formation from Coherence Functions in AstronomyC. vanSchooneveld, D. Reidel, Norwell, Mass., 1979a.
- Resolution enhancement: The “maximum entropy method” and the “high resolution method”, Image Frmation from Coherence Functions in Astronomy, 197–218, D. Reidel, Norwell, Mass., 1979b. ,
- Radar observations of F region equatorial irregularities, J. Geophys. Res., 81, 5447–5466, 1976. , ,
- A general statistical instrument theory of atmospheric and ionospheric radars, Geophys. Res., 96, 7911–7928, 1991. ,