Glaciers receive a surge of attention in the Karakoram Himalaya
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
©1998. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 104–105, 24 February 1998
How to Cite
1998), Glaciers receive a surge of attention in the Karakoram Himalaya, Eos Trans. AGU, 79(8), 104–105, doi:10.1029/98EO00071.(
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Length, width and slope influences on glacier surging, J . Glaciol, 37, 236–246, 1991. ,
- , The dynamics of ice flow, Modern Glacial EnvironmentsMenzies, J., 139–196, Butterworth- Heinemann, Oxford, 1995.
- Surging glaciers: Behaviour and mechanism, Progress in Phys. Geog., 12, 349–70, 1988. ,
- Blank of the Map, Hodder and Stoughton, London, 1938. ,