Teaching marine science to the next generation: Innovative programs for 6th”8th Graders gain momentum
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
©1998. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 137–141, 17 March 1998
How to Cite
1998), Teaching marine science to the next generation: Innovative programs for 6th”8th Graders gain momentum, Eos Trans. AGU, 79(11), 137–141, doi:10.1029/98EO00096., , and (
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- , Shortchanging Girls, Shortchanging America, American Association of University Women, Washington, D. C., 1991.
- , Report from Education Workshop on Ocean Sciences and K-12 Education, June 20–21, 1996, 15Consortium for Oceanographic Research & Education (CORE), Washington, D. C., 1996.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics, I, Addison- Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1963. , , ,
- Global Marine Gravity Grid and Poster Developed, Eos Trans., AGU, 74, 35, 1993. ,