Earth rotation measurement yields valuable information about the dynamics of the Earth system
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
©1998. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 79, Issue 17, pages 205–209, 28 April 1998
How to Cite
1998), Earth rotation measurement yields valuable information about the dynamics of the Earth system, Eos Trans. AGU, 79(17), 205–209, doi:10.1029/98EO00149., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Diurnal/semidiurnal polar motion excited by variations in oceanic tidal angular momentum, J. Geophys. Res., 101, 20,151–20,163, 1996. , , , , and ,
- Non-tidal high-frequency signals in Earth's rotational variations during VLBI intensive measurement campaigns, Eos, Trans. AGU, 78, F150, 1997. , , and ,
- ERDE: High resolution observations of Earth orientation parameters by very long baseline interferometry abstract, Eos, Trans. AGU, 71, 1271, 1990. , , and ,
- Variations in the orientation of the Earth, Contributions of Space Geodesy to Geodynamics: Earth Dynamics, Geodyn. Ser., 24Smith, D. E., and D. L. Turcott, 1–54, AGU, Washington, D. C., 1993. ,
- VLBI determination of neglected terms in high-frequency Earth orientation parameter variation, J. Geophys. Res., 101, 28,051–28,064, 1996. ,
- , International Earth Rotation Service, Results from the SEARCH'92 Campaign, Tech. Note 16, Int. Earth Rotation Ser.Dickey, J. O., and M. Feissel, Observatoire de Paris, 1994.
- IVN/CORE: Status and results (abstract), Eos, Trans. AGU, 78, Spring Meet. Suppl., S109, 1997. , , and ,