Satellite gravity: Insights into the Solid Earth and its fluid envelope
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
©1998. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 79, Issue 20, pages 237–243, 19 May 1998
How to Cite
1998), Satellite gravity: Insights into the Solid Earth and its fluid envelope, Eos Trans. AGU, 79(20), 237–243, doi:10.1029/98EO00171., et al. (
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Accuracy assessments of dedicated geopotential mapping missions (abstract), Eos Trans., AGU, 77, Fall Meet. Suppl., F140, 1996. , and ,
- Modulated variations of precipitation over the Greenland ice sheet, J. Clim., 6, 1253–1268, 1993. , , , and ,
- The atmospheric hydrologic cycle over the Southern Ocean and Antarctica from operational numerical analyses, Mon. Weather Rev., 123, 3518–3538, 1995. , , , and ,
- , National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Geophysical and Geodetic Requirements for Global Gravity Field Measurements, 1987–2000, Report of a Gravity Workshop, Colorado Springs, Colo., 45NASA Geodynamics Branch, Division of Earth Science and Applications, NASA Headquarters, Washington, D. C., 1987.
- , National Research Council, Applications of a Dedicated Gravitational Satellite Mission, 53, National Academy Press, Washington, D. C., 1979.
- , National Research Council, A Strategy for Earth Science from Space in the 1980's, Part I, Solid Earth and Oceans, 99, National Academy Press, Washington, D. C., 1982.
- , National Research Council, Satellite Gravity and the Geosphere: Contributions to the Study of the Solid Earth and Its Fluid Earth, 112, National Academy Press, Washington, D. C., 1997.
- Gravity field determination and characteristics: Retrospective and prospective, J . Geophys. Res., 100, 15,053–15,074, 1995. , , and ,
- Marine gravity field from declassified Geosat and ERS-1 altimetry (abstract), Eos, Trans., AGU, 76, Fall Meet. Suppl., F156, 1995. , and ,