New map compiled of Europe's gravity field
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
©1998. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 79, Issue 37, pages 437–442, 15 September 1998
How to Cite
1998), New map compiled of Europe's gravity field, Eos Trans. AGU, 79(37), 437–442, doi:10.1029/98EO00330., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Mobile Europe, A Continent Revealed: The European GeoTraverseFreeman, R., and S. Mueller, 11–32, Cambridge University Press, New York, 1992. ,
- Riphean rifting and major Palaeoproterozoic crustal boundaries in the basement of the East European Craton: geology and geophysics, Tectonophysics, 268, 1–21, 1996. , , , and ,
- , EUGENO-S Working Group, Crustal structure and tectonic evolution of the transition between the Baltic Shield and the North German Caledonides, Tectonophysics, 150, 253–348, 1988.
- Gee, D. G., and H. J . Zeyen, Europrobe 1996—Lithosphere Dynamics: Origin and Evolution of Continents, 138, EUROPROBE Secretariate, Uppsala, Sweden, 1996.
- Three-dimensional density model of the Earth's crust and the upper mantle for the area of Poland, J. Geodyn., 25, 5–24, 1998. , , and ,
- Gravity Anomalies from the ERS-1 and Geosat Geodetic Missions, Kort and Matrikelstyrelsen, Denmark, 1996. , and ,
- The Moho in Europe: Implications for crustal development, Ann. Geophys., 3, 357–364, 1987. , , and ,
- Geophysical characteristics of the Tornquist Fan area, northwest Trans-European Suture Zone: indication of late Carboniferous to early Permian dextral transtension, Geol. Mag., 134, 597–606, 1997. ,
- Gravimetric pseudo-relief of Poland, in Polish with English summary, Przeglad Geologiczny (Geological Review), 43, 2, 1995. ,
- New tool developed for visualizing and manipulating geophysical data, Eos Trans., AGU, 79, 61, 1998. ,