Yellow River's water and sediment discharge decreasing steadily
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
©1998. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 79, Issue 48, pages 589–592, 1 December 1998
How to Cite
1998), Yellow River's water and sediment discharge decreasing steadily, Eos Trans. AGU, 79(48), 589–592, doi:10.1029/98EO00428., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!