Ocean primary production derived from satellite data: An evaluation with atmospheric oxygen measurements
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1999 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 257–271, June 1999
How to Cite
1999), Ocean primary production derived from satellite data: An evaluation with atmospheric oxygen measurements, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 13(2), 257–271, doi:10.1029/98GB02312., , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 1998
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!