Physical, chemical, and optical properties of regional hazes dominated by smoke in Brazil
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 103, Issue D24, pages 32059–32080, 27 December 1998
How to Cite
1998), Physical, chemical, and optical properties of regional hazes dominated by smoke in Brazil, J. Geophys. Res., 103(D24), 32059–32080, doi:10.1029/98JD00458., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!