Wet delay variability calculated from radiometric measurements and its role in space geodetic parameter estimation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 719–730, May-June 1998
How to Cite
1998), Wet delay variability calculated from radiometric measurements and its role in space geodetic parameter estimation, Radio Sci., 33(3), 719–730, doi:10.1029/98RS00551., , and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!