Comparison between numerical and experimental near-field evaluation of a DCS1800 mobile telephone
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1553–1563, November-December 1998
How to Cite
1998), Comparison between numerical and experimental near-field evaluation of a DCS1800 mobile telephone, Radio Sci., 33(6), 1553–1563, doi:10.1029/98RS02352., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 1998
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 1998
- Electric field probes-A rewiev, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., 315, 710–718, 1983. , ,
- A perfectly matched layer for the absorption of electromagnetic waves, J. Comput. Phys., 4, 185–200, 1994. ,
- Finite-difference time-domain calculations of SAR in a realistic heterogeneous model of the head for plane-wave exposure from 600 MHz to 3 GHz, Phys. Med. Biol., 368, 1075–1089, 1991. , ,
- , Directorate-General III (Industry), Commission of the EC, Standartisation mandate forwarded to CEN/CENELEC/ETSI in the field of information technology and telecommunications, European Union, Brussels, Belgium, 1996.
- , Federal Communications Commission, Report and order: Guidelines for evaluating the environmental effects of radiofrequency radiationTech. Rep. FCC 96-326, 173, Washington, D.C., 1996.
- The use of the frequency-dependent finite-difference time-domain method for induced current and SAR calculations for a heterogeneous model of the human body, IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., 362, 128–133, 1994. , , ,
- The dependence of EM energy absorption upon human head modeling at 900 MHz, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., 1865–1873, 1996. , , , , ,
- Multiterm debye dispersion relations for permittivity of muscle, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., 321, 60–64, 1985. ,
- , International Cormmission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP), Health issues related to the use of hand-held radiotelephones ,and base transmitters, Health Phys., 704, 587–593, 1996.
- EM interoction of handset antennas and a human in personal communications, Proc. IEEE, 831, 7–17, 1995. , ,
- Energy apsorption mechanism by biological bodies in the near-field of dipole antennas above 300 MHz, IEEE Trans, Veh. Technol., 411, 17–23, 1992. , ,
- , Mobile Communications SafetyN. Kuster, Q. Balzano, J. C. Lin, Chapman and Hall, New York, 1997a.
- Dosimetric evaluation of mobile communications equipment with known precision, IEICE Trans. Commun., E80-B5, 645–652, 1997b. , , ,
- Broadband calibration of E-field probes in lossy media, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech.10, 1954–1962, 1996. , , , ,
- The dependence of EM energy absorption upon human head modeling at 1800 MHz, Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., 4511, 2058–2062, 1997. , , , , ,
- Dielectric properties of biological materials: Biophysical and medical applications, IEEE Trans. Electr. Insul., 195, 453–474, 1984. ,
- E-field probe with improved isotropy in brain simulating liquids, Proceedings of the 38th International Symposium on Electronics in Marine, 172–175EL-MAR, Zadar, Croatia, 1996. , , ,
- Automated E -field scanning system for dosimetric assessments, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., 441, 105–113, 1996. , , ,
- Dielectric properties of mammalian brain tissue between 1 and 18 GHz, Phys. Med. Biol., 307, 621–630, 1985. , ,
- Computational Electromagnetics: The Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method, Artech House, Norwell, Mass., 1995. ,
- Effects on portable antennas of the presence of a person, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., 416, 739–746, 1993. , , ,
- Calculation and experimental validation of induced currents on coupled wires in an arbitrary shaped cavity, IEEE Trans. Antennas Prop., 3511, 1248–1257, 1987. , , ,
- , Working Group Mobile Telecommunication Equipment, Considerations for evaluation of human exposure to electromagnetic fields from mobile telecommunication equipment (MTE) in the frequency range 30 MHz — 6 GHz, TC211/B, final draftCom. Eur. de Norm. Electrotech., Brussels, BelgiumDec., 1997.