Exposing the U.S. coastal zone
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1999. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 37–42, 26 January 1999
How to Cite
1999), Exposing the U.S. coastal zone, Eos Trans. AGU, 80(4), 37–42, doi:10.1029/99EO00026., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- GEODAS: A hydro/bathy data management system, Surveying and Land Information Systems, 58, 141–146, 1998. , , , , , , and ,
- Gridding with continuous curvature splines in tension, Geophysics, 55, 293–305, 1990. , and ,
- Hydrographic Manual4, U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Survey, Rockville,Md., 19076.. ,
- , U.S. Geological Survey, “Digital Elevation Models National Mapping Program Technical Instructions, Data Users Guide 5, Second Printing (Revised), Reston, Virginia, 1990.
- New Version of the Generic Mapping Tools Released, Eos Trans. AGU, 76, 329, 1995. , and ,