Human contribution to climate change remains questionable
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©1999. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 80, Issue 16, pages 183–187, 20 April 1999
How to Cite
1999), Human contribution to climate change remains questionable, Eos Trans. AGU, 80(16), 183–187, doi:10.1029/99EO00132.(
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- The rise of plants and their effect on weathering and atmospheric CO2, Science, 276, 544–545, 1997. ,
- Intercomparison and ninterpretation of climate feedback processes in nineteen atmospheric general circulation models, J. Geophys. Res., 95, 16,601–16,615, 1990. , et al.,
- Cloud feedback in atmospheric General Circulation Models, J. Geophys. Res., 101, 12,791–12,794, 1996. , et al.,
- Orbital decay and drift revisions for the MSU tropospheric temperature datasets: Little overall change, J. Geophys. Res. (submitted) 1999. , , and ,
- Past temperatures directly from the Greenland ice sheet, Science, 282, 268–279, 1998. , , , , , , and ,
- Ice core records of atmospheric CO2 around the last three glacial terminations, Science, 255, 1712–1714, 1999. , , , , and ,
- Length of the solar cycle: An indicator of solar activity closely associated with climate, Science, 254, 698–700, 1991. , and ,
- Sustainable scenarios: An assessment of IPCC's CO2 emission scenarios, The Greenhouse Debate ContinuedSinger, S. F., 22–39, ICS Press, San Francisco, Calif., 1992. ,
- Comments on regional simulations of greenhouse warming including natural variability, Bull. Amer. Meteorol. Soc., 77, 3–4, 1996. ,
- Climate forcings in the Industrial era, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 95, 12,753–12,758, 1998. , , , , , and ,
- Tropical cyclones and global climate change: a post-IPCC assessment, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 79, 19–38, 1998. , et al.,
- , Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Climate Change: The IPCC Scientific AssessmentHoughton, J. T., et al., 365, Cambridge Univ. Press, New York, 1990.
- , Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) WGI, Climate Change 1995: The Science of Climate ChangeHoughton, J. T., et al., 572, Cambridge Univ. Press, New York, 1996a.
- , Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) WGIII, Climate Change 1995: Economic and Social Dimensions of Climate ChangeBruce, J. P., et al., 448, Cambridge Univ. Press, New York, 1996b.
- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, Science, 280, 544–546, 1998. ,
- Global warming: Evidence for asymmetric diurnal temperature change, Geophys. Res. Lett, 18, 2253–2256, 1991. , , , , , , , and ,
- The little Ice Age and medieval warm period in the Sargasso Sea, Science, 274, 1504–1508, 1996. ,
- Reconstruction of solar irradiance since 1610: Implications for climate change, Geophys. Res. Lett, 22, 3195–3198, 1995. , , and ,
- Lets focus on sustainability, not Kyoto, The Electricity Journal, 12, pp. 56–67, March 1999. ,
- Some coolness concerning global warming, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 71, 288–99, 1990. ,
- Mendelsohn, R., and J. E. Neumann, The Impact of Climate Change on the United States Economy, 331, Cambridge Univ. Press, New York, 1999.
- Human effect on global climate?, Nature, 384, 522–523, 1996. , and ,
- Climate forcing by carbonaceous and sulfate aerosols, Clim. Dyn., 14, 839–851, 1998. , , and ,
- Global rural temperature trends, Geophys. Res. Lett., 26, 329–332, 1999. , , , , , and ,
- Fingerprint of ozone depletion in the spatial and temporal pattern of recent lower-stratospheric cooling, Nature, 382, 616–618, 1996. , , and ,
- A perturbation simulation of CO2 uptake in an ocean general circulation model, J. Geophys. Res., 97, 3621–3646, 1992. , , and ,
- Hot Talk, Cold Science: Global Warming's Unfinished Debate, 57, The Independent Institute, Oakland, Calif., 1997b. ,
- Inference of solar irradiance variability from terrestrial temperature changes, 1880–1993, J. Astrophys., 472, 891–902, 1996. , , and ,
- How dry is the tropical free troposphere, Implications for global warming theory, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 78, 1097–1106, 1997. , and ,
- Variation of cosmic ray flux and global cloud coverage: A missing link in solar-climate relationships, J. Atmos. Sol. Terr. Phys., 59, 1225–1232, 1997. , and ,
- Human influence on the atmospheric vertical temperature structure: detection and observations, Science, 274, 1170–1173, 1996. , , , and ,
- The observed global warming record: What does it tell us?, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 94, 8314–8320, 1997. , , and ,