Characteristic Variations in the Antarctic Ionosphere
- A. H. Waynick
Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1965 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geomagnetism and Aeronomy: Studies in the Ionosphere, Geomagnetism and Atmospheric Radio Noise
How to Cite
Patton, D. E., Peterson, V. L., Stonehocker, G. H. and Wright, J. W. (1965) Characteristic Variations in the Antarctic Ionosphere, in Geomagnetism and Aeronomy: Studies in the Ionosphere, Geomagnetism and Atmospheric Radio Noise (ed A. H. Waynick), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR004p0047
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1965
Print ISBN: 9780875901046
Online ISBN: 9781118664537
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!