Terrestrial Vegetation of Antarctica: Past and Present Studies1
- J. C. F. Tedrow
Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1966 by the American Geophysical Union.
Antarctic Soils and Soil Forming Processes
How to Cite
Rudolph, E. D. (1966) Terrestrial Vegetation of Antarctica: Past and Present Studies1 , in Antarctic Soils and Soil Forming Processes (ed J. C. F. Tedrow), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR008p0109
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1966
Print ISBN: 9781118655801
Online ISBN: 9781118668719
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!