A Case Study of Katabatic Flow on the South Polar Plateau
- Morton J. Rubin
Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1966 by the American Geophysical Union.
Studies in Antarctic Meteorology
How to Cite
Lettau, H. H. (1966) A Case Study of Katabatic Flow on the South Polar Plateau, in Studies in Antarctic Meteorology (ed M. J. Rubin), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR009p0001
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1966
Print ISBN: 9780875901091
Online ISBN: 9781118664445
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!