Sociopsychological Aspects of a Winter Vigil at South Pole Station
- E. K. Eric Gunderson
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1974 by the American Geophysical Union.
Human Adaptability to Antarctic Conditions
How to Cite
Natani, K. and Shurley, J. T. (1974) Sociopsychological Aspects of a Winter Vigil at South Pole Station, in Human Adaptability to Antarctic Conditions (ed E. K. E. Gunderson), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR022p0089
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1974
Print ISBN: 9780875901213
Online ISBN: 9781118664780
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!