Extraterrestrial Spherules in Glacial Sediment, Beardmore Glacier Area, Transantarctic Mountains
- Charles R. Bentley
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Contributions to Antarctic Research I
How to Cite
Hagen, E. H., Koeberl, C. and Faure, G. (1990) Extraterrestrial Spherules in Glacial Sediment, Beardmore Glacier Area, Transantarctic Mountains, in Contributions to Antarctic Research I (ed C. R. Bentley), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR050p0019
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1990
Print ISBN: 9780875907604
Online ISBN: 9781118667897
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!