Contributions of Sedimentologic, Thermal Alteration, and Organic Carbon Data to Paleoenvironmental Interpretation of Fine-Grained Permian Clastics from the Beardmore Glacier Region, Antarctica
- David H. Elliot
Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright 1991 by the American Geophysical Union.
Contributions to Antarctic Research II
How to Cite
Horner, T. C. and Krissek, L. A. (1991) Contributions of Sedimentologic, Thermal Alteration, and Organic Carbon Data to Paleoenvironmental Interpretation of Fine-Grained Permian Clastics from the Beardmore Glacier Region, Antarctica, in Contributions to Antarctic Research II (ed D. H. Elliot), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR053p0033
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1991
Print ISBN: 9780875908090
Online ISBN: 9781118667927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!