Late Eocene–Early Oligocene Evolution of Climate and Marine Circulation: Deep-Sea Clay Mineral Evidence
- Jemes P. Kennett and
- Detlef A. Warkne
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Antarctic Paleoenvironment: A Perspective on Global Change: Part One
How to Cite
Robert, C. and Chamley, H. (1992) Late Eocene–Early Oligocene Evolution of Climate and Marine Circulation: Deep-Sea Clay Mineral Evidence, in The Antarctic Paleoenvironment: A Perspective on Global Change: Part One (eds J. P. Kennett and D. A. Warkne), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR056p0097
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1992
Print ISBN: 9780875908236
Online ISBN: 9781118667781
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!