Miocene-Pliocene Antarctic Glacial Evolution: A Synthesis of Ice-Rafted Debris, Stable Isotope, and Planktonic Foraminiferal Indicators, ODP Leg 114
- Jemes P. Kennett and
- Detlef A. Warkne
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Antarctic Paleoenvironment: A Perspective on Global Change: Part One
How to Cite
Warnke, D. A., Allen, C. P., Muller, D. W., Hodell, D. A. and Brunner, C. A. (1992) Miocene-Pliocene Antarctic Glacial Evolution: A Synthesis of Ice-Rafted Debris, Stable Isotope, and Planktonic Foraminiferal Indicators, ODP Leg 114, in The Antarctic Paleoenvironment: A Perspective on Global Change: Part One (eds J. P. Kennett and D. A. Warkne), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR056p0311
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1992
Print ISBN: 9780875908236
Online ISBN: 9781118667781
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!