Potential Effects of Ultraviolet Radiation on Antarctic Primary Terrestrial Colonizers: Cyanobacteria, Algae, and Cryptogams
- C. Susan Weiler and
- Polly A. Penhale
Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union
Ultraviolet Radiation in Antarctica: Measurements and Biological Effects
How to Cite
Wynn-Williams, D. D. (1994) Potential Effects of Ultraviolet Radiation on Antarctic Primary Terrestrial Colonizers: Cyanobacteria, Algae, and Cryptogams, in Ultraviolet Radiation in Antarctica: Measurements and Biological Effects (eds C. S. Weiler and P. A. Penhale), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR062p0243
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1994
Print ISBN: 9780875908410
Online ISBN: 9781118667941
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!