The Abundance of Ammonium-Oxidizing Bacteria in Lake Bonney, Antarctica Determined by Immunofluorescence, Pcr and In Situ Hybridization
- John C. Priscu
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Ecosystem Dynamics in a Polar Desert: the Mcmurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica
How to Cite
Voytek, M. A., Ward, B. B. and Priscu, J. C. (1998) The Abundance of Ammonium-Oxidizing Bacteria in Lake Bonney, Antarctica Determined by Immunofluorescence, Pcr and In Situ Hybridization, in Ecosystem Dynamics in a Polar Desert: the Mcmurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica (ed J. C. Priscu), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR072p0217
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 28 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875908991
Online ISBN: 9781118668313
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!