The Soil Environment of the Mcmurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica
- John C. Priscu
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Ecosystem Dynamics in a Polar Desert: the Mcmurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica
How to Cite
Campbell, I. B., Claridge, G. G. C., Campbell, D. I. and Balks, M. R. (1998) The Soil Environment of the Mcmurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica, in Ecosystem Dynamics in a Polar Desert: the Mcmurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica (ed J. C. Priscu), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR072p0297
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 28 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875908991
Online ISBN: 9781118668313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!