Ice Colors '93: Spectral UV radiation effects on Antarctic frazil ice algae
- Michael P. Lizotte and
- Kevin R. Arrigo
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Antarctic Sea Ice: Biological Processes, Interactions and Variability
How to Cite
PréZelin, B. B., Moline, M. A. and Matlick, H. A. (1998) Ice Colors '93: Spectral UV radiation effects on Antarctic frazil ice algae, in Antarctic Sea Ice: Biological Processes, Interactions and Variability (eds M. P. Lizotte and K. R. Arrigo), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR073p0045
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875909011
Online ISBN: 9781118668146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!