Composition and Succession of Sea Ice Diatom Assemblages in the Eastern And Southern Weddell Sea, Antarctica
- Michael P. Lizotte and
- Kevin R. Arrigo
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Antarctic Sea Ice: Biological Processes, Interactions and Variability
How to Cite
Gleitz, M., Bartsch, A., Dieckmann, G. S. and Eicken, H. S. (1998) Composition and Succession of Sea Ice Diatom Assemblages in the Eastern And Southern Weddell Sea, Antarctica, in Antarctic Sea Ice: Biological Processes, Interactions and Variability (eds M. P. Lizotte and K. R. Arrigo), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR073p0107
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875909011
Online ISBN: 9781118668146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!