Oscillatory Behavior in Antarctic Sea Ice Concentrations
- Martin O. Jeffries
Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Antarctic Sea Ice: Physical Processes, Interactions and Variability
How to Cite
Gloersen, P. and Mernicky, A. (1998) Oscillatory Behavior in Antarctic Sea Ice Concentrations, in Antarctic Sea Ice: Physical Processes, Interactions and Variability (ed M. O. Jeffries), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR074p0161
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875909028
Online ISBN: 9781118668245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!