Some Features of the Growth, Structure and Metamorphism of East Antarctic Landfast Sea Ice
- Martin O. Jeffries
Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Antarctic Sea Ice: Physical Processes, Interactions and Variability
How to Cite
Fedotov, V. I., Cherepanov, N. V. and Tyshko, K. P. (1998) Some Features of the Growth, Structure and Metamorphism of East Antarctic Landfast Sea Ice, in Antarctic Sea Ice: Physical Processes, Interactions and Variability (ed M. O. Jeffries), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR074p0343
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875909028
Online ISBN: 9781118668245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!