The Lithospheric Setting of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet
- Richard B. Alley and
- Robert A. Bindschadle
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright 2001 by the American Geophysical Union.
The West Antarctic Ice Sheet: Behavior and Environment
How to Cite
Dalziel, I. W. D. and Lawver, L. A. (2001) The Lithospheric Setting of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet, in The West Antarctic Ice Sheet: Behavior and Environment (eds R. B. Alley and R. A. Bindschadle), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR077p0029
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780875909578
Online ISBN: 9781118668320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!