West Antarctic Ice Sheet Elevation Changes
- Richard B. Alley and
- Robert A. Bindschadle
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright 2001 by the American Geophysical Union.
The West Antarctic Ice Sheet: Behavior and Environment
How to Cite
Steig, E. J., Fastook, J. L., Zweck, C., Goodwin, I. D., Licht, K. J., White, J. W. C. and Ackert, R. P. (2001) West Antarctic Ice Sheet Elevation Changes, in The West Antarctic Ice Sheet: Behavior and Environment (eds R. B. Alley and R. A. Bindschadle), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/AR077p0075
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780875909578
Online ISBN: 9781118668320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!