Experimental Investigations of the Erosional Behavior of Naturally Formed Mud from the Elbe Estuary and Adjacent Wadden Sea, Germany
- Ashish J. Mehta
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union
Nearshore and Estuarine Cohesive Sediment Transport
How to Cite
Schünemann, M. and Kühl, H. (1993) Experimental Investigations of the Erosional Behavior of Naturally Formed Mud from the Elbe Estuary and Adjacent Wadden Sea, Germany, in Nearshore and Estuarine Cohesive Sediment Transport (ed A. J. Mehta), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/CE042p0314
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875902562
Online ISBN: 9781118665015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!