17. Incorporating Ecological and Biogeochemical Information into Irrigation Models
- Erik Kristensen,
- Ralf R. Haese and
- Joel E. Kostka
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union
Interactions Between Macro- and Microorganisms in Marine Sediments
How to Cite
Koretsky, C. M., Meile, C. and Van Cappellen, P. (2005) Incorporating Ecological and Biogeochemical Information into Irrigation Models, in Interactions Between Macro- and Microorganisms in Marine Sediments (eds E. Kristensen, R. R. Haese and J. E. Kostka), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/CE060p0341
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875902746
Online ISBN: 9781118665442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!