Marine magnetic anomalies and their bearing on polar wandering and continental drift
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
©1971. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages IUGG 220–IUGG 224, May 1971
How to Cite
1971), Marine magnetic anomalies and their bearing on polar wandering and continental drift, Eos Trans. AGU, 52(5), IUGG 220–IUGG 224, doi:10.1029/EO052i005pIU220., and (
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!