Near-Earth satellite magnetic field measurements: A prelude to Magsat
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1979. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 60, Issue 38, pages 667–668, 18 September 1979
How to Cite
1979), Near-Earth satellite magnetic field measurements: A prelude to Magsat, Eos Trans. AGU, 60(38), 667–668, doi:10.1029/EO060i038p00667.(
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!