A relation among geomagnetic reversals, seafloor spreading rate, paleoclimate, and black shales
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1984. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 18–19, 17 January 1984
How to Cite
1984), A relation among geomagnetic reversals, seafloor spreading rate, paleoclimate, and black shales, Eos Trans. AGU, 65(3), 18–19, doi:10.1029/EO065i003p00018.(
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!