International Space data analysis announced
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1986. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 67, Issue 36, page 667, 9 September 1986
How to Cite
1986), International Space data analysis announced, Eos Trans. AGU, 67(36), 667–667, doi:10.1029/EO067i036p00667-03.(
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Cited By
The plans for the International Coordinated Data Analysis Workshop (CDAW) 8 series of workshops have been announced. This analysis effort will concentrate on problems associated with the dynamics of the magnetospheric tail and their relationship to substorms. Specifically, the program committee has chosen to address three problems of outstanding importance:
- the near-earth neutral line model and plasmoid formation (initial workshop topic),
- the more recently introduced plasma sheet boundary layer model, and
- the loading-unloading and directly driven models of magnetospheric energy flow.