Comment to DOI:10.1029/EO067i035p00649
The Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary events: External or internal causes?
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©1987. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 68, Issue 14, pages 193–200, 7 April 1987
How to Cite
1987), The Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary events: External or internal causes?, Eos Trans. AGU, 68(14), 193–200, doi:10.1029/EO068i014p00193., and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!