Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1987. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 68, Issue 24, page 581, 16 June 1987
How to Cite
1987), Recent Ph.D.s, Eos Trans. AGU, 68(24), 581–581, doi:10.1029/EO068i024p00581-03.(
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Cited By
Eos periodically lists information on recently accepted doctoral dissertations in the disciplines of geophysics. Faculty members are invited to submit the following information, on institution letterhead, above the signature of the faculty advisor or department chairman:
- the dissertation title,
- author's name,
- name of the degree-granting department and institution,
- faculty advisor,
- month and year degree was awarded, and
- category of dissertation subject (Atmospheric Sciences, Hydrology, Ocean Sciences, Solid Earth, or Space Sciences).
If possible, include the current address and telephone number of the degree recipient (this information will not be published).