The March 2, 1987, earthquake near Edgecumbe, North Island, New Zealand
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©1987. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 68, Issue 44, pages 1162–1171, 3 November 1987
How to Cite
Staff, New Zealand Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (1987), The March 2, 1987, earthquake near Edgecumbe, North Island, New Zealand, Eos Trans. AGU, 68(44), 1162–1171, doi:10.1029/EO068i044p01162.
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!