Pairing of radar instruments on satellites could provide optimal mapping of sea surface winds
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2012
©1995. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 76, Issue 1, page 3, 3 January 1995
How to Cite
1995), Pairing of radar instruments on satellites could provide optimal mapping of sea surface winds, Eos Trans. AGU, 76(1), 3–3, doi:10.1029/EO076i001p00003.(
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!