Asteroid/comet mega-impacts may have triggered major episodes of crustal evolution
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
©1995. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 49–55, 7 February 1995
How to Cite
1995), Asteroid/comet mega-impacts may have triggered major episodes of crustal evolution, Eos Trans. AGU, 76(6), 49–55, doi:10.1029/EO076i006p00049-01.(
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!