Reply to DOI:10.1029/97EO00241
Reply [to “Comment on ‘The Zen of Venn’” by Priestley Toulmin]
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©1997. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 78, Issue 35, page 372, 2 September 1997
How to Cite
1997), Reply [to “Comment on ‘The Zen of Venn’” by Priestley Toulmin], Eos Trans. AGU, 78(35), 372–372, doi:10.1029/EO078i035p00372-03.(
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Earth System Science: A Closer View, 208, NASA, Washington, D.C., 1988. , et al.,
- Shaping the Future of Undergraduate Earth Science Education: Innovation and Change Using an Earth System Approach, 61, American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C., 1997. , , and ,
- , National Research Council, From Analysis to Action: Undergraduate Education in Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Technology: Report of a Convocation, 38National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., 1996.
- Symbolic Logic, 2nd Edition, 540 pp., Burt Franklin, New York, 1894 (Reprinted in 1971 by Wesleyan University Library). ,