NASA creates global archive of ortho-rectified Landsat data
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2000. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 81, Issue 50, pages 609–618, 12 December 2000
How to Cite
2000), NASA creates global archive of ortho-rectified Landsat data, Eos Trans. AGU, 81(50), 609–618, doi:10.1029/EO081i050p00609-02., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- The International Satellite Land-Surface Climatology Project, 100Free University of Berlin, Federal Republic of Germany, ISLSCP-Secretariat, 1988. , , and ,
- The 1-km AVHRR global land data set: First stages in implementation, Int. J. Rem. Sens., 15, 3443–3462, 1994. , and ,
- LANDSAT-7 long term acquisition plan: Seasonal acquisition strategy, Pecora 13, August 20-22, Sioux Falls, South DakotaAmerican Society of Photogrammetry, 1996. , , and ,
- , IGBP, The International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme: A Study of Global Change (IGBP), The Initial Core Projects, Rep. No. 12, Stockholm, Sweden, 330 pp., 1990.
- Geo-cover and Geocooer-LC: Ortho-rectified Landsat TM/MSS data and derived land cover for the worldInternational Symposium on Digital EarthBeijing, ChinaNovember 29–December 2, 1999. , , and ,
- Advances in understanding clouds from ISCCP, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 80, 2261–2287, 1999. , and ,
- Selecting the spatial resolution of satellite sensors required for global monitoring of land transformations, Int. J. Rem. Sens., 9, 187–236, 1988. , and ,
- The spatial variation of vegetation changes at very coarse scales, Int. J. Rem.Sens., 11, 149–157, 1990. , and ,
- Global land cover classification by remote sensing: Present capabilities and future possibilities, Rem. Sens. Environ., 35, 243–256, 1991. , , , , and ,
- , WMO, WCRP Scientific Plan for the GEWEX Continental Scale International Project (GCIP)Rep. No. WCRP-67, WMO/TM61, 65World Meteorological Organization and the International Council of Scientific Unions, 1992.